We welcome your submission to our Tap Tap Games team, but we need you to know that there are important conditions that come along with your submission of any materials to our team. Please read this Agreement carefully because by making a submission to our team, you are agreeing to all of the terms in this Agreement.
By submitting your game or other submitted materials (the “Game”) to the Huuuge Group of companies (the “Group”) through our website http://taptap.games (the “Website”), you – the party making the submission (the “Game Designer” or “you”) – agree to the following terms and conditions of disclosure and submission of the Game:
1. You understand and acknowledge that when you submit a Game through the Website:
a. The Game will be analyzed to determine if the Game is of a type that the Group may wish to evaluate further. If the Group does not, then it will reject the Game (a “Rejected Game”).
b. A Game that is not a Rejected Game is then evaluated by the Group so as to make a determination as to whether the Game should be analyzed by the submission team and potentially a target for a license or purchase agreement to be negotiated by the Group and the Game Designer. The results of this phase will be communicated to the Game Designer by email if an email address has been provided.
c. The Group assumes no obligation of confidentiality or in any other respect with any information that the Game Designer submits to the Group, be it the Game or any information submitted later at any time. The Game Designer has no expectation of privacy from any submission through the Website. Game Designer hereby waives any claim or action whatsoever against the Group in the event that it nonetheless chooses to submit any Game, including but not limited to claims of misappropriation and copyright infringement. The Group has no obligation to compensate Game Designer for any loss or damage whatsoever related to Game Designer’s submission of the Game.
d. Game Designer acknowledges that similar Games may be independently developed by the Group or received from other parties. There are numerous factors that go into the decision to develop and publish any game. The Group’s adoption of any alternative submission, whether received before or after the submission of the Game or any subsequent information, may be due to market conditions at the time at which such alternative submission is received by the Group and/or the positioning of the similar Games suggested by the party making the submission (e.g., the strength of the third party’s presentation), as well as to the relative inherent merit of the Game and the similar submissions. Selection by the Group of alternative submissions, or use of its own development work, shall be without obligation to Game Designer. The Group may be in the process or developing a similar idea to any of those in the Game and by submitting the Game, Game Designer is waiving any and all rights the Game Designer may have to claim any infringement of any intellectual property rights related to the Game vis-à-vis the Group.
2. You represent and warrant:
a. That you are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
b. That you are the sole owner of all information that you disclose to the Group (including the Game and any subsequent information, together the “Information”) and that by disclosing the Information you are not violating any rights of any third parties. If you do not own the Information alone – if you have an arrangement with any third party (each a “Contributing Designer”), then by disclosing the Information you are saying that you have an unqualified and full right to make any and all disclosures of the Information and that you have informed all Contributing Designers of any and all disclosures of the Information before making the disclosure.
c. By submitting Information that is owned by you and one or more Contributing Designers, you are representing and warranting that each and every Contributing Designer is prepared to sign a statement saying that they have given permission for the submission and that they agree to the terms of this Agreement.
d. That you will not disclose to any third party any terms of this Agreement that are not made public already on the Website or the terms of any proposed or executed agreement with Group, nor any information concerning the Group’s plans (including but not limited to development plans, product ideas).
3. In the event of any breach or violation of Section 2(d), Game Designer shall indemnify and hold completely harmless the Group, its subsidiaries, and its parent or affiliated companies, as well as their respective officers, directors, employees, sublicensees, distributors, customers, and agents, from any claim, loss, costs, or damages (including reasonable attorney fees) against or suffered by any or all of them brought or caused by any party and related to or arising out of any submission made under this Agreement.
4. The parties do not intend that any agency, licensing, or partnership relationship be created between them by this Agreement. If the Group agrees to enter into negotiations toward a licensing agreement or an actual licensing agreement with Game Designer for the use of the Game and/or Information, the Group will have the right, but not the obligation, to utilize the name of Game Designer and any Contributing Designer in connection with the promotion of any products or services utilizing the Game and/or Information.
5. This Agreement contains the entire understanding between the parties relative to the protection of information which may be exchanged or submitted via the Website, and supersedes any prior or collateral communications and understandings, whether written or oral, between the parties. No agreement or modification of this Agreement shall have effect unless put in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of the parties.
6. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, excluding its choice of law rules. All claims under or relating to this Agreement or the subject matter of this Agreement will be solely adjudicated in the courts of the Republic of Cyprus. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. In no event shall any claim, action or proceeding brought by Game Designer related to or arising from this Agreement and/or Game Designer’s interactions with the Group be instituted more than (1) year after the cause of action arose.